it tooked me such a long time to choose my skin, cause there's millions of ugly ones to choose from, and to edit, blah blah blah, like total 8 hours, i know its not that great and thanks for those who helped. i can be a real noob at times. and no, this is not one of my diva-speech, cassan.
i spent my monday at home, facing the laptop which brings guilt everytime i look at it. its been raining nowadays and hell yes its such a joy. brought up a whole new level to sleeping. How great my life is huh....?
I've been easily irritated nowadays. small things irritates the crap out of me. why am i like this i sometimes do wonder...hmm. even smells irritates me.
i flipped on the channels on tv and saw a recast of victoria's secret fashion show 2006. adriana lima is HOT HOT HOT. i dont really know what's the big hoo-haa bout' gisele bunchan though, yes she's gorgeous but i dont know, haha. miss lima gets my votes and also whatever else she demands from me.

lima-feva'

she's one super hot lady.
*If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world
I don't quite know
How to say, how I feel
Those three words
'l say too much
But not enough*
Anyway loads of thoughts been in my mind this few days, yes it sucks pretty bad.
And im addicted to mah jong. I never thought i would have understand the game or actually play it. enjoyed it and played till 5am, late for an event, get stares and bitchy eye-rolls, whatever, life goes on. hahaha. i really need to be more responsible. god.
ANYWAY.
karma exists.
so till tml?
night.