the gypsies are always right

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
my present sometimes, my past

I've been thinking alot lately.
For once, i am not an airhead.

Its so weird, to keep on bumping into people,and at the very peculiar places ever. Like my primary school friend, bumped into him in a club, sipping away into his alcohol, like a jar of honey, being a total social 'bumble bee', well, he used to be fat and quite a geek i must add, where books made good companion, those kind? Its great like to have a mini school reunion actually. Brought back unwanted memories, i threw aside 5 million years ago. Bad times, bad times.
Oh well, people do change.

Yes, they pretty much did, speaking of changes, I have been experiencing plenty of unanswered calls, and ignored messages, cause for being the person i am. I don't know where all those years went, when we chatted and had burgers in the comfort of the library, we loitered at the back of the school joint, rushing our homework to please some fucked up teacher, we don't care about what other people think even when the word 'loser' being thrown at us a couple of times, cause we had Gatsby to hide our flaws, oh and really, the hair said it all.


Its kind of disturbing for me, cause we do know each other. But when we actually see and look directly eye to eye, nowadays, it will roll once in a while. Like my whole existence did not matter. All those years, wasted. I admit, i am different, but not that different. I don't get all these people. I tend to question myself at times. My whole integrity. But soon enough, i came to term with myself, and understood that i am a well-deserving person than those stereotypes. How narrow and shallow their minds are. Those bastards. Scheming son of a bitch. Ten years down the road, blessed with 5 children, an ugly fat wife with bad odour, and piling bills, and the same old friends, drinking tiger at the kopitiams. Have a nice life, fuckheads.






So, i was in a bus earlier today, on Monday, 24th September, 6.23pm, just to be precise. I boarded the bus with my tired face and hoping to rest my tired ass, after a long day of dreadful school of drawing, drawing and more drawing. In that crowded bus, i saw a beautiful, yellow, PVC-made, seat, alone, in a busy corner, with no wrinkled ass to be smudged on it. With a cringed face, to lay down a little bit of my kiasuness, i gently sat on it. The smell of nose-pinching pee, started to fill the air. Then i realised, i was sitting next to the pee smelling son of a bitch. I sat quietly, regretting not taking the train, and thinking my life is just a dog, while rubbing my nose now and then hoping the smell of my hands would overpower the yurin-like stench. My eyes lingered to my left, i saw a huge bag, with dirty stained shoes and sweaty t-shirts. So i assumed that was making the huge fuss up my nose. So, still with hands against my nose, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the left again and the smelly old person, flashed his cellphone, with the brimming light, it took me 3 seconds to make out the words on his phone, in the text page,





''hi ur hair style veri nice how you style it''



Shocked, my face cringed even more and the smell suddenly became oblivious. He then smile with his really really yellow-stained teeth, like he painted it himself yellow, in desperate need of some toothpaste and a good dentist to fill up the holes.





''Err Thanks.... (?)''



I said, with the fake-st smile in the world.
Then, i tried to breath.


Few moments later.......his fearful cellphone, got closer to me, he was still flashing it at me with a new well-thought message, i tried to ignore, but my hesitance rewarded me with another tap...

He typed..........



"u can help me style my hair like urs can help me?"


He smiled and nod agressively,and his text made me looked at his hair, as much as i did not want to. I stared for a good 5 seconds and look at his face, and back to the main attraction, his teeth. He really need to style up his teeth rather than his hair.





I cringed my face like i never cringed before.

''errrr, hah.... i don't know....''



He then flipped his phone and began typing again.
I panicked. I dont know why, maybe it was the smell and the awkward moments, or maybe the thought of unwanted homosexual approach at this kind of time?
Tring to flee, I flipped my phone, and called a random friend. I said...


''hi im at..errr chinatown already okay see you there"





my confused friend on the other end of the phone, bluntly said,



''eh what???? why you call me suddenly meet me all wrong person is it? eh what??? when we meeting? what chinatown all? wassup with you??????"





and after i alighted, and waited for another bus, i made a vow to myself never to smell pee again. Or at least for the meanwhile.

12:19 AM


Diamond Dave - the bird and the bee
brittled past



people
Amanda
Azza
Casan
Caron
Chun bin
Evelyn
Fir
Fonnis
Greg
Huiyi
Kam
Kangjie
Liping
Mabel
Mab's Fashion Blog
Merc
Penny
Qiu Yun
Ravi
Sinyi
Shalu
Stella

tag whack