I am filled with extreme excitement.
Two fucking words, Ting Tings.
Like how my fellow classmate ranted over and over again about motley crue,
or mouldy crew i would like to call them,
(am i right sasha fierce? hahaha)
now i will rant about my likings.
The Ting tings.
I heard their music when i was watching MTV reverb, like way back. It is a ridiculous 30 minute bit on MTV where they showcase alternative music and i started to like their music ever since. Okay, this is such a redundant note. Go listen to them.
So therefore it is not such a huge surprise that i am excited to watch them in concert.
Oh Sharmila, i called you Sasha Fierce with the intentions of rubbing in Beyonce's new album in your face, titled, I am Sasha fierce (i know right, what a name) and please watch THIS to get the inspiration to fucking let loose of the old crap you're hearing.
Remember, every insult comes with 5% of love.
You know you're fab. Sort of.
Hahaha! Don't kill me please.
Labels: happy pills
