the gypsies are always right

Monday, December 1, 2008
The last lap.

This is the last lap towards a brand new year.
So i decided to blog on the 1st of December,
to make it seems like an official lap.
2008 lucky year? Not really.
Recession can be the bottom line of the year 2008.
Its coming to an end of a treacherous year, for me.
A year filled with mostly the worse of things.
Moments which i thought couldn't get any worse, but it did.


On the bright side, it made me realised alot of things.
Things that i should only do once and shall never be repeated.
Personally, i feel that i have accomplished alot through all these hurdles.
Its just a matter of handling it well.
Also I've learnt to treasure the people who matters around me.
I love all of you.


I am so looking forward to Christmas.
Its time to let loose and drown the impurities away.
I can hear the Christmas jingle because sadly it is stuck in my head.
*Rudolph the red nose reindeer...had a very shiny nose*

Anyway, lost in the midst in the cloud of negativity,
i failed to see what matters most.
How the people i care about are feeling and going through right now.
Bigger issues being faced and have to completely make a life changing decision,
and draw the lines once and for all.
I feel selfish for not even giving it a thought about it.
I wish her well and the very best.

I like beautiful mornings.
A good cup of coffee and a freshly printed newspaper.
So much of negativity going around.
What caught my attention was the event of the first Singaporean hostage that got killed.
Its amazing how much words and a particular image can express a surge of strong emotions.
My condolences goes out to them.

And let me finish by quoting what Barack Obama had said ''Change has come''.
In 2009 that is. Let's make it a resolution.

12:28 PM


Diamond Dave - the bird and the bee
brittled past



people
Amanda
Azza
Casan
Caron
Chun bin
Evelyn
Fir
Fonnis
Greg
Huiyi
Kam
Kangjie
Liping
Mabel
Mab's Fashion Blog
Merc
Penny
Qiu Yun
Ravi
Sinyi
Shalu
Stella

tag whack