the gypsies are always right

Monday, December 15, 2008
The swine has snorted.


I've yet to discover and fully understand the nature of my behaviour.
Why the surge of jealousy and the high chances of over reacting.
I feel like i have an antenna as high as the Eiffel tower that i pick up redundant things.
I am constantly on the look out for whatever reason that i do not know.
This paranoia has its pros and cons.
The good part is that i am able to foresee the hidden agendas of one
but the downside is that it leads to an obsession that drives the people around me
and especially myself, crazy.



Where do i lay my (middle) finger on?
What causes this so called issue that i have?
Maybe i could say that i'm just having my guard up.
I have the progenitor to blame. No?
Maybe they're as close as i think.
Maybe it is just me.
Maybe the logic of it all, builds up throughout these years,
when i was in a streak of constant deception and swindled upon.
On top of it all, you made it to the list of swines.



I do not understand the fact that even when the persona was described to me as,
disdainful and haughty, you still adhere closely.
Contradiction much?



Why on earth do i have these feelings?
I hate these unknown attractions.
This is unfair.



Labels: ,


5:00 AM


Diamond Dave - the bird and the bee
brittled past



people
Amanda
Azza
Casan
Caron
Chun bin
Evelyn
Fir
Fonnis
Greg
Huiyi
Kam
Kangjie
Liping
Mabel
Mab's Fashion Blog
Merc
Penny
Qiu Yun
Ravi
Sinyi
Shalu
Stella

tag whack