
I was browsing through shelves and boxes in my room
and i looked into a box with a brick pattern on it.
I didn't quite remember what was in it,
but when i opened, it brought me to the past,
like how i didn't expect it would.
It was filled with cards, notes and some pictures when i haven't lost my youth yet.
Cards from friends that didn't managed to stay on and are acquaintances by now.
It brought sweet memories, and i realised i miss them.
From lengthy hand made Christmas cards from friends,
a long lost crush cute rendition of Valentine day card with spongebob on it,
a few birthday cards with messages that were obviously scribbled on at the very last minute,
a few notes and cards that summarised a phase of time when i thought i was actually in love,
and a small card with a phone number and some begging on it, from a stalker.
GOD!
And speaking of desperation,
I realised i have not been celebrating Valentine Day for 2 years now.
Make it a third time and i might win a free t-shirt with the letter 'L' on it from cupid.
Bleah.
Date me out on 14th February anyone?
I promise i won't bite.
But just some nibbling action, maybe?
Labels: random