the gypsies are always right

Saturday, January 3, 2009
you are so SUAY!


2009. A brand new year. A year i thought i would start fresh.
But when my optimistic's gear starts to oil up,
all these streak of bad omen will come swooping down.
LITERALLY!


It began last night, when i was late for something, and i thought i misplaced my phone.
Being my paranoid self, i immediately assumed that it was stolen.
So i scurried through my bag pack without noticing the other valuables in the bag.
I was feeling through the bag, my eyes lingered elsewhere scanning for my Nokia N82,
as usual uttering some vulgarities while I'm at it.
Then came in a huge smash. I looked down, there goes my sacred bottle of Calvin Klein perfume.
Broken into pieces, like my heart....
The liquid fragrance immediately evaporated and i knew no way in hell i could save it.
.....and then my phone starts to vibrate in my bag.


DOWN!


Later, came in the worse of things. I was walking around Clarke Quay with some friends.
My slippers had the sudden tendency to just break free. It broke.
So i ended up wearing really, ugly, wet black shoes, with yellow painted stains on it.
Don't ask why.
I received stares and cheap looks from others.
But oh well, who could blame them.




Therefore, i thought the day would end with a sweet bliss.
Nothing worse could happen.
But obviously i thought wrong.
Minding my own business, i was walking to a nearby MacDonald's for breakfast.
So while i was walking, i felt this sudden sharp pain on my head.
It was like a familiar prick from an ex girlfriend's angry nails.
I looked to my right, i saw 2 (fat) girls.
One was giggling, the other was utterly shocked.
I thought they had something to do with it.
But then i heard squawking.
After 2 seconds, it hit me.
A crow came swooping down from the sky, with its razor sharp claws,
grasped onto my scalp and my hair.
So, being shocked, i went, ''Oh..my..fucking..god..'' loudly.
I was then laughed at by four (fat) unknown people.
And i don't get why me, when there were others beside me! WHY!
I felt like i was infected by 1 million and 1 diseases from the crow.
I felt so dirty that i showered for a very long time,
and this is coming from a person that could shower for 'an episode of Friends' long.
and i might have gained a phobia, or two.




So that concludes my unlucky endeavour.
All in a night.
So WHY?! What did i do now! I do not understand.
What magic did i casted wrongly?
Which demon did i fed cow's milk?
Which ladder did i walked under?
What other mirrors did i broke?
Which black cat crossed my way?




Just please, please, leave me and my dark circles alone.



10:15 AM


Diamond Dave - the bird and the bee
brittled past



people
Amanda
Azza
Casan
Caron
Chun bin
Evelyn
Fir
Fonnis
Greg
Huiyi
Kam
Kangjie
Liping
Mabel
Mab's Fashion Blog
Merc
Penny
Qiu Yun
Ravi
Sinyi
Shalu
Stella

tag whack